Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Leader, Human Resources
Requisition ID: 5979180314
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Human Resources. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Local HR Professional is responsible for providing HR support to the NA Region, as defined, in support of business goals, enterprise and HR strategies. This role supports the NA HR Leadership Team on delivering the BU requirements, focusing on coaching, organization support, talent and partnering. This role will also liaise with Global Services, HR where required.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, Human Resources include the following:
Business Support and Partnership
- Provide guidance and coaching to Line Management and employees
- Provide operational delivery where relevant to the business leaders
- Partner with HR business leads to support the define cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Country lead
- Work directly with client groups on behaviors and leadership skills – identifying areas for improvement – assessment, coaching, training recommendations
- Support capability development as required
- Work across a range of businesses and groups as defined by the work plan developed by the Country lead
- Partner with relevant HR and business leaders to ensure appropriate resource alignment within a country or country cluster to allow for execution of local work
Organizational Design & Project Work
- Key support on organizational and talent work as required
- Deep involvement in Country/Sector wide business initiatives such as M&A, Re-organizations
- Support and input to the Work plan for the country
- Support the workforce plan for the country/business
- Support the country/business talent strategy in partnership with stakeholders to grow diverse leadership talent. Also take ownership for building HR leadership capability and engagement in the country/country cluster.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in related subject area is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience is required.
- Experience in HR or HR related role is preferred.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is preferred.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is preferred.
- Strong MS office skills are required.
- This position requires approximately 15% travel. (Domestic and/or Int’l)
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)