Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Manager – (Great Lakes Region) - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 5975181030
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager aligned to Acclarent, located in the Great Lakes Region. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
- The Regional Manager is responsible for the management of a team of ENT Consultants. It is his/her responsibility to ensure that they are performing their duties as required, providing a professional and knowledgeable interface with the healthcare community and generating revenues for Acclarent at or above Acclarent plan levels.
- Additionally, the Regional Manager will work closely with the Area Director, the Sr. Vice President WW Sales & Training and the Training and Marketing Departments to ensure that the sales team has the tools, support and education needed to perform optimally.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- To be considered for this role, the candidates must meet the following criteria: A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required, as well as a minimum of 7 years of outside sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years Device Management experience is strongly preferred. Prior medical device sales experience is required.
- 7 years of experience in medical device sales is strongly preferred, in addition to start up experience selling game changing technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with 7-10 years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENT's.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
- The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required. Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices, in addition to having strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time overnights and/or weekend travel is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-Kansas, North America-United States-Michigan, North America-United States-Missouri
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)