Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Product Director (GPD), Oncology Franchise Strategy
Requisition ID: 5959190531
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting a Group Product Director (GPD), Oncology Franchise Strategy located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Group Product Director (GPD), Franchise Strategy will reside within the Janssen Oncology Organization within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and reports to the Senior Director, Franchise Strategy & Account Management. This person will lead a team responsible for the development of an integrated U.S. oncology strategy across both heme and solid tumor franchises across all brands for key accounts & channels including but not limited to IDNs, GPOs, Specialty pharmacies and advocacy groups. The candidate will be responsible for creating end to end business plans and directing all key account and channel marketing activities and the design, planning and execution of all the franchise promotional programs to support the overall oncology franchise position in the market. In addition, the candidate will work closely with national director of key accounts and oversee creating of strategically aligned field resources to enable and enhance execution of the field key account team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand and gain deep customer insights for all critical stakeholders within key accounts across all channels
- Develop clear and prioritized end to end business plans including strategic priorities, tactics and KPI dashboards for IDNs, GPOs, specialty pharmacies, advocacy groups and other critical channels in the oncology market
- Lead franchise marketing team in the execution of the channels plans to include the development of comprehensive and stakeholder specific value proposition to position the Janssen Oncology brands for success within respective channels
- Closely partner with diverse internal stakeholders to ensure communication and planned activities within accounts are coordinated and drive synergistic outcomes
- Directly partner with national director of key accounts and field selling organizations to ensure flawless field execution of account strategies and initiatives
- Partner closely with commercial excellence and director of national accounts to align on key account team target lists and KPI dashboards
- Effectively lead direct reports through complexities of day to day responsibilities as well as creating a fulfilling team culture while promoting professional development
- Serve on leadership team of Sr. Director of Oncology franchise strategy to provide input into broader franchise strategies and activities
- Serve as coach and partner to peers across oncology organization
- Ensure high engagement with key SCG partners; both field-based team and those who can aid in delivering value like HPAD and Quality teams
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams to ensure alignment with brand-led market access strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with brands to synthesize a comprehensive KOL engagement plan across all therapeutic areas and channel stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years related business experience required
- 3+ years of people leadership experience required
- In-line marketing experience (professional and/or consumer) preferred
- Previous Pharma Sales or Sales Management experience preferred.
- Previous account management and/or channel marketing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of all relevant channels in specialty care (Oncology preferred) space with experience in engaging diverse stakeholders within them
- Demonstrated experience in or understanding of critical marketing competencies required
- Experience directing and managing external vendors/agencies required
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically required
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment
- Must have interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel
- Must be able to build effective teams that work well across functions and groups
This position is based in Horsham, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)