Johnson & Johnson Careers
District Manager (DM), Oncology (Southwest U.S.) - Solid Tumor District – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 5959180705
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for the District Manager (DM) Southwest U.S., Solid Tumor and ideally located in the Los Angeles, California area.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The District Manager (DM) is a field based role reporting to a Region Business Director with responsibilities including:
- Managing a team of field based Prostate Sales Specialists who will plan and execute territory business plans for breakthrough products in Prostate.
- Demonstrating business and clinical expertise while building a strategic plan and guiding the team to deliver sales results within an assigned budget.
- Possessing strong leadership skills and building a high-performing, motivated and engaged team while developing individual talent and managing performance.
- Connecting with internal and external customers and shaping our business to help the appropriate patients.
- Working in the field with minimal supervision, adapting quickly to change and demonstrating an understanding of pharmaceutical/biotech regulatory and promotional guidelines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two (2) years of successful management and/or supervisory experience or completion of a J&J Management Development Program.
- Five (5) or more years of documented successful pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical device sales experience in a competitive environment.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the fifty (50) United States and willingness to travel as needed or required, up to 60%; which may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Willingness to satisfy both reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox); as well as ability to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Experience in Oncology, Urology, hospital and/or large account sales, and leading through complex reimbursement issues.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles
North America-United States-California-San Diego, North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)