Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5958180705
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
C-SATS offers a personalized performance management platform developed by a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington. C-SATS is subscription-based and enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers who provide objective and confidential feedback on technical skills.
C-SATS, a healthcare technology company on a mission to empower excellence across the global healthcare workforce, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team of quality improvement mavericks, health system trailblazers and data pioneers.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to C-SATS’ CEO and will play a key role in helping the Leadership Team stay organized and effective, while driving efficiency throughout the organization. You will help us become more productive by owning tactical execution of day-to-day tasks and activities, both scheduled and unscheduled, and anticipating, planning, and executing our goals and vision. You will develop and maintain an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions which impact our executives’ time, and you will contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, processes and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
Traditional responsibilities include calendar, schedule and email management, as well as travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting. You will also research and compile briefing documents / agendas in preparation for meetings and interviews, attend staff meetings, take notes, and follow-up on outstanding agenda items. You will display superb judgment in dealing with confidential information, ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information. You may also interact with Johnson & Johnson executives, as well as third party partners. You will be excited to be on-site consistently during business hours working with those in the office while supporting offsite personnel. This role plays a critical part in company culture, consistently promoting a fun and supportive work environment where communication and recognition are commonplace.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent
- 4-7 years’ experience directly supporting executives in fast-paced, high growth, successful businesses (bonus if healthcare experience)
- Demonstrate executive presence, maturity and sound judgment, along with the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail with expertise establishing/maintaining organized administrative processes and systems
- Outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills with a sense of urgency to follow through
- Ability to communicate effectively – written, verbal, and interpersonal – with a variety of groups such as executives, peers, clients and partners
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Positive attitude coupled with initiative, desire and ability to take on increased responsibilities over time
- Strong problem-solving skills including ability to proactively anticipate requirements and identify/mitigate potential issues before they occur
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Google applications
And most importantly, you are driven by working on challenges you can own. You are mission-driven with a passion for healthcare quality and patient safety.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)