Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Technical Account Manager, CSATS
Somerville, New Jersey; Seattle, Washington
Requisition ID: 5957180705
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
C-SATS offers a personalized performance management platform developed by a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington. C-SATS is subscription-based and enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers who provide objective and confidential feedback on technical skills.
C-SATS needs a Sr. Technical Account Manager to manage all aspects of on-site hardware installations and subsequent support. You will use your technical expertise and project management skills to facilitate seamless hardware installs in hospital data closets and operating rooms, managing relationships with customer IT departments and coordinating IT with C-SATS engineers and customer success. In addition, this role will be tasked with identifying ongoing opportunities for achieving scale – and helping us reach our vision of a fully self-service implementation and eliminating the need for onsite hardware support.
The Sr. Technical Account Manager is responsible for:
Engaging and presenting to customer IT stakeholders at both corporate and hospital site level to facilitate implementations; e.g. CIO, VP Security, Networking. In addition, the ability to create strong relationships with the OR staff will contribute to success
Leading internal/external team to install hardware onsite.
Provide support and work with engineering team to troubleshoot technical issues during and post implementation.
Managing and providing mentorship to the Technical Account Manager
Proactively analyzing, identifying, and recommending process and technical improvements that will improve implementation operations and enable rapid scaling
Building, strengthening, and supporting collaborative relationships with Customer IT team.
Contributing and leading strategic programs as an active stakeholder.
Owning the current maintenance and future development of innovative video-capture/recording hardware solutions.
Managing Customer support (including hardware tickets) and identifying root cause of issues and rectifying – with the ultimate aim of self-service support
Traveling to customer sites will be required (up to 50%), although will decline over time as we become successful in scaling
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or management discipline
- 10+ years of experience managing customer relationships, logistics and project management
- Technical Consulting background preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability with presenting and maintaining relationships at the executive level (e.g. CIOs, VP Technology)
- Strong sense of responsibility for the happiness of customers and coworkers
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Work full-time based in Seattle, WA
- Ability to navigate a complex implementation process, often with multiple stakeholders and protracted and varying approval processes
- Demonstrated experience with successfully managing and motivating a team
- Entrepreneurial drive who can work in a fast-growing, often ambiguous, startup environment
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with transparency about status/progress.
- Well-organized with demonstrated attention to detail; ability to prioritize a long list of tasks on a daily basis
- Proven ability to delivering results and dedicated to customer excellence.
- Motivated by working on complex problems; often by applying rigorous root cause analyses
- Mission-driven with a passion for healthcare quality and patient safety
- Healthcare experience, and familiarity of compliance requirements (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with RADIUS, 802.1x and other auth methods commonly used in Windows networks
- Knowledge of protocols and standards, especially IEEE 802.11
- Experience debugging layer 1 through 7 networking with tools like nmap, ping, ss, netstat, wireshark, ip, tcpdump
- Experience testing and scripting with Python, ssh, rsync, and other command-line tools
- Experience with static and dynamic routing and tagged VLANs
- Familiarity with software-defined networking
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Washington-Seattle
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)