Johnson & Johnson Careers
Process Engineer III - Cleaning and Packaging
Requisition ID: 5952190531
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Cleaning and Packaging to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Cleaning and Packaging will:
- Play a key role in developing and implementing processes for Orthopaedics cleaning and packaging operations.
- Lead and participate on cross-functional teams concentrating on the improvement of existing processes as well as developing new processes in support of product launches.
- Lead on the purchase of new capital equipment.
- Lead with the investigation of customer complaints and product non-conformances.
- Provide manufacturing Engineering support to Operations.
- Ensure compliance with all FDA, ISO, quality, safety and environmental regulations.
- Initiate and lead Lean process and product improvement projects.
- Lead projects to in-load or transfer products by reviewing designs for manufacturability, procuring capital, defining tooling requirements and developing manufacturing processes with project team members.
- Coordinate development and validation activities for manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing specifications, bills, routes and travelers in support of new and existing products.
- Support various Business Systems Initiatives designed to standardize capital reporting and talent development procedures throughout the DePuy Synthes cluster of manufacturing sites.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in required; Engineering degree is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of engineering experience is required
- Experience with manufacturing in a Clean Room environment is preferred.
- Experience in a Medical Device and/or regulated work environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
- Process validation experience is required.
- Experience with cleaning and/or packaging operations required.
- Experience with Passivation and Clean Line processes preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools (e.g. Minitab) preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools and methodologies preferred.
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt) Certification is preferred.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to function in a team based manufacturing environment.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment is required.
This position is based out of Raynham, MA and may require travel up to 10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)