Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5948180706
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Mechanical Technician in Lititz, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
As a Mechanical Technician, you are responsible for:
- Equipment repairs and changeovers including limited electrical activities, preventive maintenance activities, corrective troubleshooting on machinery and its associated electrical and instrumental devices, machine setup, fabrication of machine parts as qualified, equipment selection and installation, and equipment systems performance improvement.
- Adheres to requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice as specified by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Directs packaging and manufacturing line support.
- Maintains clean and orderly work stations.
- Orders and maintains parts for assigned equipment responsibilities.
- Assists in equipment operation as necessary or helpful to improve task performance or productivity.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- One-year certificate/apprenticeship from college, technical, trade, and/or military school in a related trade area preferred; Journeyman's Certification highly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required; Experience in manufacturing/packaging/processing field preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting manufacturing/packaging/process equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP processes and packaging components preferred.
- Ability to operate machine shop equipment required; Proficiency in the use of machine shop equipment preferred.
- CMMS experience preferred; experience with the CMMS Maximo highly preferred.
- Ability to work in unionized environment is required.
- Your ability to work a designated 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift is required but train during first shift.
- Willing and able to pass written and hands-on assessments for qualified candidates is required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently but also in a team environment.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)