Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5944181030
Johnson & Johnson Family of companies is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Infrastructure Engineer will drive the adoption of Johnson & Johnson hybrid cloud strategy. This role will be hands-on, directly interacting with the engineering and application development teams and leadership to drive alignment, build relationships, and communicate strategy and architecture to the broader internal community.
- Develop new, and enhancing existing, infrastructure architecture for supporting the enterprise class systems that are in compliance with Operational, Risk, Resiliency and Data Center Standards.
- Work closely with application teams and create fit for purpose infrastructure design supporting general purpose workloads and specialized workloads
- Evaluate vendor solutions and run POCs to prove out solution
- Engage as subject matter expert and provide guidance to application teams on performance optimization
- Work with a global team across multiple data centers in a DevOps setting and using lean, agile principles for Infrastructure as code
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in infrastructure design including next generation architecture, e.g. Software Defined Storage, Software Defined Networking is required.
- Expertise in virtualization e.g. vmware SDDC and vmware validate design, vSAN, NSX.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines including Public cloud understanding (preferably AWS, Azure).
- Security engineering understanding and hands on experience.
- Understanding of Hitrust, GxP, SOX, GDPR and other privacy, regulatory requirements is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals and deliver valuable solutions.
- Strong technologist with pragmatic view and creative mind, and a natural collaborator with line of business architects, engineers, developers, application owners, service providers, and senior management.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)