Johnson & Johnson Careers
Janssen Global Market Access Summer 2019 Intern
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5930181029
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Global Market Access Interns for Summer 2018. The positions will be located in Raritan, New Jersey. The internship is 10 - 12 weeks during May - August 2019.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience & Pain Management, and Oncology.
Our roles are responsible for ensuring patient access to Janssen's pharmaceutical products around the globe. They are part of an integrated cross- functional team. The team of professionals work at various international locations with main offices in NJ, PA, and Belgium.
Our work drives early and informed decision-making to ensure that the patient's unmet needs and evidence requirements. We work with several functional groups across key markets that include our clinical development programs.
• You will gain hands-on exposure to a variety of projects in support of the value proposition for our products.
• You will have the opportunity to learn about market access and how we use it to develop evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies.
• You will be assigned to projects that will focus in the following areas: Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, Economic Modeling, Market Access Analytics, or Health Policy
• Are you able to work full-time 40 hours/week during Summer 2018?
• Are you self-motivated, team-focused individual with strong communication and analytical skills?
• Do you have a dream to learn about market access, product development and evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies?
• Do you have strong working knowledge of MS Office suite?
• Do you posses any prior work experience?
• Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without needing sponsorship for employment now or in the future?
• Do you own transportation or the ability to seek transportation to the work location.
• Pursuing an MBA, MA, MS, MPH, PharmD, PhD in Economics, Epidemiology, Psychology, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, or other market access related program
Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)