Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Logistics Manager, C-SATS
Requisition ID: 5925180705
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
C-SATS offers a personalized performance management platform developed by a team of surgeons, engineers and biostatisticians at the University of Washington. C-SATS is subscription-based and enables surgeons to upload surgical videos for assessment by expert surgeons and trained reviewers who provide objective and confidential feedback on technical skills.
- Give sales presentations, demos and pricing solutions to new and existing IDN sales leads and customers, CMOs, CEOs, CQOs, project managers and surgeons
- Follow up on all incoming leads/demo requests
- Provide dashboard demos for all new surgeon users
- Coordinate logistics and handle all aspects of sales process from initial lead to project implementation
- Serve as project manager & work with the customers project managers throughout the sales, IT, & contracting process to ensure all areas are covered prior to obtaining signatures
- Handle all research and residency project demos, contracting, and pricing up to hospital implementation
- Write, execute, redline, and drive contracting process
- Drive new IDN, research, and residency/academic project revenue by selling customers on C-SATS for their projects.
- Schedule calls, meetings, demos for health systems
- Maintain calendars
- Project manager for all government contracts
- Assist with market development events including creating & scheduling dinners/meetings/webinars, writing invitations, inviting guests, and driving attendance
- Assist with expert demos and onboarding when needed
- Follow up with users to obtain feedback and drive utilization throughout the project
- Actively look for new accounts/IDNs to bring on board, research players, and cold call
- Create presentations, draft implementation letters, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of three to five years of sales experience preferably in medical
- Excellent phone, interpersonal & communication skills
- Comfortable presenting & selling big ticket items to C-Suite & high-powered surgeons
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly
- Experience handling contracts and redlines
- Ability to push an agenda and shorten timelines
- Extremely well organized and able to manage many tasks at once
- Resourceful and creative in developing solutions and eliciting responses from targets
- Experience with Microsoft office and google products (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Not take no for an answer mentality
- Strategic, solution-oriented thinker
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)