The Johnson & Johnson 3D Printing Center of Excellence is recruiting for a Research Fellow, 3-D Printed Pharmaceuticals, in either: Jacksonville, FL; Spring House, PA; Fort Washington, PA; Raritan, NJ or Beerse, Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and delivering strategies, lead execution, and disseminating technology related to the application of active pharmaceutical ingredient 3D printing for Johnson & Johnson products.
• Lead the development and execution of 3D printing technologies for multiple API focused products utilizing sound engineering principles, efficient resource allocation, and project planning standard methodologies
• Assembles and leads a multi-functional team to align the business 3D printing roadmaps with API technology development
• Scouts academia, industry, and entrepreneurial landscape for innovative technologies related to API 3D printing
• Coordinate internal and external development activities to ensure efficient use of resources and delivery of project milestones
• Ensure development and implementation of optimal IP, publications, and regulatory strategies to protect future and current J&J positions within API manufacturing
• Transfer of 3D printing technology to franchise implementation teams
• Provide technical mentorship and guidance to a direct and matrixed team members
• Represent 3D Printing Center of Excellence in API focused product ideation sessions
• Develop core technology skillset for knowledge transfer and education activities for API 3D printing technology proliferation throughout J&J
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Master’s Degree in Pharmacological Sciences or related field
• 10 years of material and process development experience within healthcare product deployment
• Experience in developing and delivering technical and engineering solutions
• Experience in product and process qualification for new base technologies across multiple manufacturing platforms
• Experience in multi-functional team leadership, including strategy development and driving tactical delivery of programs
• Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver business objectives in dynamic virtual global teams in a highly matrixed environment
• Strong time, budget, analytical and program management skills
• Effective communication and presentation skills across all levels of the company and across various functions/ businesses
• Ability to travel 25% both domestic and international
• Advanced Degree (Ph.D., M.D., Pharm. D.)
• Demonstrated formulation experience
• Demonstrated external innovation coordination for product development
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
R&D Engineering (R&D)