Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, US Commercial Marketing
Requisition ID: 5924181113
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Director, US Commercial Marketing to located in Irvine, CA.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more at Advanced Sterilization Products at www.aspjj.com/us
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products(ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
This senior level marketing position will lead and drive all marketing activities in the US commercial business including the development and execution of all marketing strategy, planning, tactics and operations, in addition to the creation of commercial business plans & strategies to accelerate growth for the US business. The position will sit on the US Commercial Leadership Team and will report to the VP, US Sales, Marketing, Technical Service.
- Responsible for developing marketing plans to accelerate growth with current product and service offerings through market share gains & market development in addition to improving profitability for the overall US business. In addition, this position will, as well as identify future growth opportunities in new market segments or market adjacencies.
- Responsible for growing market share, both dollar and volume.
- Anticipate market changes and actively develop and implement commercial strategies that ensure ASP's balanced long term competitive advantage.
- Establish and implement pricing strategies to drive growth.
- Lead all marketing activities in the US market including; budgeting, forecasting, customer and economic analyses, identifying and tracking customer satisfaction, market testing, advertising, market research, sales promotion, etc.
- Create a best in class Commercial Marketing organization through talent acquisition, development and mentorship. Lead and support critical change management initiatives for the US commercial organization’s effectiveness.
- Interface and collaborate with R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Sales, Global Marketing, Technical Support and Field Service groups to properly support the US business.
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree (MBA) preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience required
- 5+ years of people management experience required
- Shown expertise in leading Marketing teams to drive top line & bottom line growth with specific success metrics required
- Proven success of collaboration with senior internal stakeholders & customers (C-Suite, VP, Directors, Managers, Technicians) required
- Budgetary management experience required
- History of driving necessary strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
- Track record of success in developing marketing talent at all levels within an organization required
This position is based in Irvine, CA and will require up to 30% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)