Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager Accounts Receivables
Requisition ID: 5913180705
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager Accounts Receivables to be based in Tampa, FL and report to the Director of Customer Receivables Management for the Pharma sector.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, and in local country-based hubs.
This position is responsible for optimizing cash flow and minimizing financial risk for the Johnson & Johnson US Pharmaceutical Companies. The manager will direct credit risk management and assessment of the Company’s accounts receivable portfolio through rigorous financial statement analysis, monitoring customers’ mergers and. Critical activities include managing accounts receivable processes and controls. The position leads a team of direct reports to achieve key metrics for cash flow (Days Sales Outstanding) and tactical operations, providing input to Distributor Performance Agreements and monitor progress to optimize cash flow, high receivable turnover and minimize bad debt loss.
A leadership role will be exhibited within a Shared Services environment to drive efficient business processes and results for the enterprise. Key expectations of the role will be to build connectivity and collaborative relationships with multiple business partners and utilize compliant processes that will optimize cash flow, minimize financial risk, and support business growth.
The position will also have the following responsibilities:
- Translates the strategic vision into operational and tactical goals for the team that deliver desired business results that improve cash flow and mitigate risk
- Leads team to ensure performance, motivation and development
- Ensures that the business environment meets all expected compliance controls and standards. Collaborates with Internal and External audit teams to review monthly/annual audits
- Leads scorecard reviews and customer visits
- Works in ambiguous circumstances
- Presents results and strategies to senior leadership
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on improving Customer experience
- Participates in external organizations to gain insights into the marketplace and translate to business solutions, and leverage best practices.
- Manages projects as appropriate to streamline accounts receivable
- Maintains a deep knowledge of information technology, and embrace new solutions that can be leveraged to support future business growth
- Supports the mindset of continuous improvements in accounts receivable processes
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference in Accounting/Finance or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of credit, accounts receivable, accounts payable, order to cash, finance or related experience is required
- Prior project management experience is required
- Deep knowledge of the order to cash cycle and impacts on billing, credit, collections and cash flow are required
- Working knowledge of Process Improvement tools and methodology to drive process improvement is preferred
- Experience working in a data driven environment with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, form recommendations and action plans is required
- Prior experience with SAP is preferred
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Distributor marketplace is preferred
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proven leadership and people management skills, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required
- Ability to work independently and complete projects by business timelines is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels
- This position is located in Tampa, FL
- Approximately 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)