Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, HLD (High Level Disinfection) Capital and Consumables
Requisition ID: 5910180918
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, HLD (High Level Disinfection) Capital and Consumables to be located in Irvine, CA. Travel up to 25% is required.
Advanced Sterilization Products designs and delivers innovative infection-prevention solutions, from low-temperature sterilization to high-level disinfection, and is a global market leader setting the standard in sterilization.
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
The Marketing Manager, HLD Capital and Consumables will manage marketing activities for assigned product line. Develop commercial sales forecasts, identify potential product enhancements, prioritize product development, and create and implement marketing strategies and tactics for assigned product lines to drive profitable sales.
- Support development of long- and short-term US
Marketing plans for the product area
Manage all marketing initiatives to achieve US objectives and drive profitable sales
- Monitor and control budget and assess promotional effectiveness
- Collaborate with US Marketing Director and Marketing Communications to develop plan for advertising, collateral material development, interactive communications, trade shows and social media initiatives
- Work with external agencies and consultants supporting product area initiatives
- Proactively solicit customer feedback, competitor intelligence and local market intelligence and share with US Marketing Director and Marketing team
- Support US Sales team with tools, training and resources necessary to achieve sales forecasts and objectives.
- Ensure that product area initiatives comply with Quality System processes (e.g. Complaints and Product Recalls)
- Forecast customer demand and participate in review of sales forecasts for assigned products and markets
- Identify potential product enhancements and prioritizes development
- Responsible for determining market requirements, developing new products and markets and supplying tools and direction for ongoing successful commercialization, maximizing and creating consumer and/or end-user acceptance, market penetration, and often the profitability of a particular major product or brand, or small group of related products within HLD portfolio.
- Coordinate the work of specialists (in-house and external) in such activities as product and other promotion devices, sales training, and often costing and pricing.
- Develop and executes comprehensive brand strategy and marketing plans(s).
- Provide leadership, support and expertise to the sales organization and distribution channels for the product line. Responsible for launching new HLD products in the US Market.
- Reflect voice of customer with robust value propositions supported by strong financial arguments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required
- At least 5 years of progressive marketing and/or sales experience within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Medical Device industry is preferred
- At least 2 years in marketing experience preferred
- High Level Disinfection Industry experience preferred
- Areas of experience should include team-based projects, new product development experience, product launch, product commercialization, and product/key account management is preferred.
- Prior customer facing experience is preferred
- Business analytics experience is required
- Leadership, interdependent partnering skills, negotiating skills and emotional intelligence with experience in matrix organizations are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- This position requires up to 25% domestic travel. This position is located in Irvine, California.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)