Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Supply Planner, located in Markham, Ontario.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing continuous supply for all materials that fall under your assigned portfolio of products. You will demonstrate individual leadership within a cross-functional team including Sales, Marketing, and Demand Planning to develop detailed End-to-End understanding of your product portfolio. You will also collaborate and partner with manufacturing sites to ensure supply plans can be successfully fulfilled by monitoring available capacity, managing component availability, and actively mitigating/resolving any supply chain challenges. Additionally, you will manage inventory levels and the deployment of finished goods according to customer demands and company objectives.
• Accountable to meet or exceed the Open Stock SKU's UFR (Unit Fill Rate) targets for assigned brands and projects
• Conduct analysis, communication and corrective action for out of stock situations
• Lead the development of supply plans based on current inventory position, supplier lead times, unconstrained open stock and promotional forecasts, supplier capacity, safety stock requirements, etc.
• Deploy inventory planning strategies to maintain and improve service levels and optimize inventory investment; Meet monthly inventory and DOS targets; Actively manage SLOB disposition
• Resolve exceptions; collaborate with relevant business partners in making trade-offs that balance supply and demand; update, communicate and execute the agreed supply plan
• Collaborate with business partners to support new product introductions and promotional activities as needed
• Lead change management and CIP initiatives with both business partners
• Actively support the S&OP process; elevate unresolved supply planning issues, provide insights on risks or opportunities presented
• Establish collaborative relationships with multiple functions: Internal and External Suppliers, Global Planning and Affiliate Management Group, Marketing, Sales Strategy, Project Management, Trade Customization Planning, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Material Master, Distribution and Transportation, Quality Assurance, Finance, US & Global counterparts
• Act as the main point of contact for Canada supply with your assigned domestic and global suppliers
• Communicate a 12-18 month rolling forecast to assigned suppliers on a monthly basis
• Undergraduate degree in Logistics or business studies
• Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in supply chain/logistics/supply planning.
• Certification from an accredited Logistics program preferred (PMAC, APICS or Professional Logistician) is an asset
• Demonstrated strong individual leadership
• Ability to assess and mitigate risk
• Effectively manage priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, demonstrating a high sense of urgency
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to use analytical tools to solve problems
• Continuous improvement results oriented attitude
• Proficient in MS Office software
• SAP knowledge an asset
• Advanced Excel skills an asset
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)