Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is currently recruiting for a Head of US Customer Engagement to be located remotely.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson& Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Head of US Customer Engagement reports to Sr. Director of US Marketing. The position will be expected to interface comfortably with and viewed as a resource by customers, sales team, and internal employees.
Main areas of responsibility
Collaborates closely with several functional areas within the organization including marketing, clinical affairs, medical affairs, regulatory, R&D and other corporate functions in support of Johnson and Johnson Vision strategic plans and business objectives.
Supports programs including new product launches and post-launch campaigns, post market studies, sponsored podium presence and commercially sponsored advisory boards.
At the request of Marketing, R&D, Professional Education or Clinical teams, provides supporting information related to US customers and potential partners.
Partners with GSM, US Marketing, & Professional Education to facilitate the external evaluation and launch of new technologies and messaging.
- Coordinates US Commercial advisory board meetings and content for the J&J Vision US organization as well as other engagement opportunities.
- Attends scientific conferences to gather key information to provide insights to internal teams.
- Identifies, cultivates, and maintains professional relationships with physicians, and medical associations and defines appropriate engagement activities
- Conducts Opinion Leader mapping exercises to identify and better understand the top national OLs in ophthalmology.
- Develops and executes commercial engagement plan.
- Works cross functionally to drive and develop aligned external commercial engagement strategies across multiple stakeholder groups
- Provides leadership and insights to Johnson & Johnson Vision leadership team for relevant congress activities including product theatres, commercially sponsored advisory board meetings and KOL engagements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience is required
- Commercial experience is required
- Experience in the ophthalmology space is required
- Experience and success in building relationships with HCPs and KOLs is required
- Ability to influence without authority and work with cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of brand strategic imperatives is required
- Track record of achieving business results over time including sustained business growth is required
- Proven expertise in driving business value and execute on strategy in differing market segments is required
- Demonstrated success of collaboration with critical internal and external stakeholders and substantial customer interface is required
- Track record of driving necessary strategic change to meet changing business needs is required
- Understands business processes, high negotiation skills and has passion to achieve sustained, superior results are required
- Strong background of regional execution, developing marketing capabilities including market insights, understanding KOL development and regulatory environment is highly preferred
- This role requires up to 60% domestic travel in this role
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)