Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analytical Senior Associate Scientist, CAR-T Immunotherapy (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 5881180704
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist, located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking to hire a highly energetic and collaborative senior associate scientist, with demonstrated expertise in cell therapy and/or chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) product development to join our analytical development team.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting CAR-T and viral vector analytical development activities
- Supporting methods development, qualification, validation and transfer activities, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
- Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
- Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
- Interface with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
- Accurately capturing data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
- Bachelor's degree in biology, immunology or other relevant scientific field, with at least 6 years of industry experience OR a Master's degree with at least 2 years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products is required
Highly proficient with basic immunology techniques is required, including mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR.
- CMC experience preferred
Experience with analytical method development for a variety of cell-based bioassays, binding assays and/or residual impurity assays is preferred
- Experience working in a cGMP environment is required
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)