Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional CoE Ops Lead Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo
Requisition ID: 5872180705
The Regional CoE Ops Lead will be the right hand of the Regional CoE Lead in delivering both success of day to day operations and the future value case of the Center. In doing so, the Lead will be a champion for standardization within the CoE. This includes partnering with the Global Ops Lead and having the ability to develop and influence global standards for FP&A processes. The Lead will also play a pivotal role in developing FP&A capabilities for the organization as part of the Lead Region concept. In addition to standardization efforts, the Lead will identify CIPs (Cost Improvement Programs) above and beyond standardization efforts, have ownership to estimate the associated efficiency gains within the CoE, and ensure those efficiencies are harvested within the CoE.
To be successful with standardization and CIP efforts, the Lead must demonstrate the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Shape, and Deliver. In executing standardization efforts, the Lead will ensure that the appropriate level of input from key stakeholders and external partners are incorporated in developing new standard processes. The Lead will ensure that the standardization and CIP efforts appropriately challenge the status quo by acting as a change agent who manages risks related to the change as appropriate. Finally, the Lead will also ensure that the standardization efforts that they develop incorporate appropriate global and enterprise-wide mindset that balances short and long term strategic choices.
The Lead is also responsible for performance management, deployment (adding additional scope to the CoE), issues from the Business, and certain administrative activities core to the successful long-term operations of the CoE. The Lead will demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Shape, and Deliver with regard to performance by utilizing performance metric driven insights to drive towards addressing unmet needs, challenging the status quo by setting aggressive performance targets, and holding accountable key stakeholders to act with speed and agility.
The Regional CoE Ops Lead will have the ability to interact with numerous senior leaders through in-person meetings, presentations, etc. This will give them the ability to hone their collaborative and presentation skills while building a reputation as a trusted advisor and change leader. They will also use their core understanding of the FP&A processes that exist today and constantly driving the organization toward the future vision that ES&P has created.
Standardization / Capability Build / Efficiency Gains
• Drive and develop global standards / capabilities within the CoE as directed by Global COE Ops Lead utilizing a Lead Region approach
• Drive implementation of global standards developed by other Regions and identify/deliver other CIP opportunities in the CoE
Deployment / CoE Build Deliverables
• Project manage deployments of activities in and out of the COE
• CoE Build Deliverables
o Provide region input into Global templates and standards
o Localize as appropriate all Global templates with approval from Global Ops Lead
• Measurement and tracking of COE performance analytics (compliance with training, SLA, people and operational metrics)
• Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Manage updating and publishing Regional CoE Scorecard
• Issue escalation point for the COE
• Assist in managing ad-hoc request process – ensuring customer expectations are both set and met consistently
• Lead recruiting efforts, onboarding, and training of new team members.
- Decision Support: Drive Global Standardization of activities, develop business partners and be an advocate for the CoE within the Region. In addition, develop additional CIPs and harvest the efficiencies within the CoE. Finally, exhibit leadership quality of Connect, Shape, and Deliver to drive adoption of global standards by cultivating relationships with key stakeholders and leading change efforts in a balanced and responsible fashion.
- Project Management and Systems: Work with Finance Leaders on issue analysis and problem solving. Demonstrate the leadership quality of Connecting by cultivating relationships with key business partners and incorporating their feedback as appropriate.
- Governance: Monitor SLAs and performance metric operational performance. Exhibit leadership quality of Connect, Shape, and Deliver by utilizing performance results to highlight key FP&A needs that translate into actionable and tangible benefits for the FP&A that can be delivered globally in an impactful and agile manner.
- Governance: Establish and maintain service level agreements and performance metrics
- Administrative Activities: Manage recruiting, onboarding, training of new team members
- Administrative Activities: Participate in functional or career development training. Conduct performance reviews/serve as People Manager
- Administrative Activities: Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership. The Lead will demonstrate the Leadership quality of “Lead” by serving as one of the chief agents in driving key top talent into the CoE
The following are critical knowledge, skills, and abilities for the candidate to possess:
• Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
• Ability to influence – experienced professional with ability to effectively communicate with senior management
• Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Planning/prioritization/project management skills are critical to success
• Passion for people development and talent management
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)