Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Strategic Marketing Manager, Open Mechanical
Requisition ID: 5872180313
ETHICON's Global EndoMechanical business, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Global Strategic Marketing Manager, Open Mechanical, located in the Cincinnati, OH headquarters. This position requires up to 25% overnight travel, including international.
ETHICON EndoMechanical is a leader in the dynamic open and laparoscopic surgery marketplace, focused in the colorectal, bariatric, thoracic, gastric, and hepatobiliary specialties. The EndoMechanical category includes Endocutters, Open Mechanical products, and Access, Ligation, and Other Endoscopy. This position will initially focus on turning around the highly-profitable Open Mechanical business, particularly Open Surgical Stapling, and returning it to growth.
The Global Strategic Marketing Manager, Open Mechanical, will be responsible for:
- New product development and launch to include global insight gathering, cross functional project leadership, marketing launch plan development, and execution (including Launch Excellence).
- Within existing strategic frameworks, own key initiatives to include business case assessment, positioning, messaging, targeting, claims development, promotional programs and effectiveness metrics.
- Portfolio management to include strategic and business planning, monitoring competitive activity and industry trends, global pricing and lifecycle management.
- Key customer development and management to build a strong global network of key opinion leaders to drive growth and gather valuable customer insights.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing, sales, product development and/or related experience with medical devices is preferred.
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management and organizational influence skills is required.
- Experience in product development including needs assessment, market research, portfolio management and product lifecycle management is strongly preferred.
- Excellent writing and presentations skills are required.
- Experience managing complex cross-functional relationships is preferred.
- Experience developing and/or commercializing disposable medical devices is preferred
- This position requires up to 25% overnight travel, including international.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon Inc. (6045)