Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Brand Manager Global TYLENOL® – Global Self Care Pain
Requisition ID: 5863180313
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager Global TYLENOL® – Global Self Care Pain. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ and report directly to the Global Director of TYLENOL®.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Brand Manager for Global TYLENOL® will be responsible for the development of the Pain Care franchise on a global basis. This role will primarily be responsible for leading the TYLENOL® New Product Development pipeline, the development of commercial innovation opportunities, the curation of global best practices, and the development of cross enterprise partnerships. This individual will lead cross-functional teams across consumer insights, R&D, regulatory, medical, project management, supply chain, and finance.
- Provides effective leadership for the development of high potential growth opportunities via insights, innovation, and claims
- Develops specific recommendations for developing new products, claims, copy and category strategies. Delivers against the strategic “road map” for development of the Pain Care business to achieve growth aligned to the global strategic plan
- Leads “cross-functional” project teams through the exploratory, development, and rollout phases for new NPDs/Claims
- Ensures rapid development and flawless execution, and that key milestones are delivered on time. Facilitates the exchange of information concerning Pain Care across markets by working with the regions and markets to follow the brand vision and identify key focus areas that will accelerate brand performance and form the basis of a long-term growth strategy
- Acts as a support to the regional leaders (i.e. local marketing manager/director and managing directors) sharing understanding and contributing to brand strategy, plans and execution.
- Generates / shares “best practice” tools which can be used by the regional leads to optimize and accelerate the brand growth
- A BA degree is required. MBA preferred
- Experience living/working in outside US regions is valued
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in consumer related sectors required
- Experience leading multi-functional teams in support of identifying growth opportunities required
- Ability to set objectives, demonstrates strategic agility, and manages multiple projects of high complexity across teams is required
- Knowledge and experience related to global marketing, ideation, concept design and marketing research preferred
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred
- Experience in OTC or other highly regulated environment is highly preferred
- Ability to interact with senior management, build trust-based relationships and work under own initiative through an inspirational leadership style is required
- In-depth understanding of marketing and R&D strategies in combination with an ability to evaluate needs, information, inputs and processes from a wide variety of functions and partners including consumer insights, R&D, Manufacturing, Legal, Regulatory, etc. is required
- Strong problem-solving skills are required
- Strong focus on performance, strategic agility, high potential and a proven record in outperforming business goals and expectations in current and previous roles is required
- Effective influencing, negotiation, communication and management/coaching skills are required to lead cross functional teams effectively and motivate team members toward flawless execution
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is required
- Cross-cultural sensitivity required
- This role requires up to 30% international and domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)