Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Development Operations Analyst
Requisition ID: 5860181029
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is seeking a Customer Development Operations Analyst, located in Clearwater, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Customer Development Operations Analyst is responsible for leading enterprise sales decisions regarding supply strategies and constraints. Proficient and knowledgeable of both sales and supply chain fundamentals. They must proactively utilizes data and analytics to make recommendations on key business issues. This person assesses and draws conclusions from shipment, POS, customer business data to identify trends, threats and sales opportunities. He/She will participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understands supply chain organization and how/when to communicate supply constraints to the commercial team.
- Understands the communication process for change management issues.
- Understands the allocation process and how to reach consumption goals.
- Understands how to liquidate SLOB inventory.
- Supports team members/partners by organizing, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from a variety of data sources, including IRI, Nielsen, POS, and Shopper/Panel, to identify trends and provide insights-based recommendations
- Completes all required training curriculum and achieves set standards
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Complies with company policies and procedures at all times
- At least 2 years prior experience in customer sales or in a consumer products environment
- Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, complex matrix, changing environment
- Ability to access, assess, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data
- Ability to summarize and influence decisions through data
- Ability to understand marketplace-various consumer retail business models
- Ability to understand macro and micro trends
- Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of studies
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources, and web applications
- Some knowledge of statistical methods desirable
- Up to 25% travel required.
Vogue International LLC (6232)