Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) Digital Marketing
Requisition ID: 5859180704
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Product Director, Cardiovascular & Metabolism (CVM) Digital Marketing based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director, CVM Digital Marketing is a critical position within the Janssen Cardiovascular & Metabolism team, and will be responsible for the overarching Digital strategies and tactics for the brand across both HCP and Consumer for all current and future indications. To date, this brand has six indications in market with additional indications planned over its lifecycle. This position leads and oversees the development and execution of digital strategies and tactics including HCP and Consumer websites, Non-Personal Promotion (digital & print), Social Media, Search, Media Planning, and CRM.
The position works closely with the Professional Promotion and Consumer teams as well as Professional Education, Payer, Agency Partners, and Market Research. The role requires strong teamwork, collaboration and alignment of strategies across multiple stakeholders to understand business impact and deliver on business objectives.
The Product Director, CVM Digital Marketing will:
- Lead the development and implementation of all digital strategies and tactics across HCP and Consumer for both current and new indications.
- Lead and oversee the development and execution of digital strategies and tactics including the HCP and Consumer websites, Non-Personal Promotion (digital & print), Social Media, Search, Media Planning, and CRM.
- Span both branded and unbranded efforts for both HCP and Consumer.
- Collaborate on innovative digital efforts across Janssen
- Develop the long-term vision and digital plan for the brand to interact more effectively and efficiently with key stakeholders.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, an MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of healthcare, Consumer or Pharmaceutical commercial experience with at least 5 years of marketing experience is required
- Experience in digital marketing is required (websites, search, media, CRM, etc.)
- Ability to be innovative, proactive, work within a team environment, and lead a cross-functional team is required
- Excellent written & oral communication skills are required
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level is required
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience is preferred
- Experience in Cardiovascular is preferred
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and ability to provide clarity in complex situations and lead teams to success is preferred
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)