Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT MANAGER - MARKETING CLOUD PLO
Requisition ID: 5858190926
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager 1 position in the Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV) Marketing Cloud Product Line, to be located Jacksonville, Florida.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care manufactures ACUVUE® brand contact lenses. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
At the company's heart is its Credo, which outlines Johnson & Johnson's mission to put people's needs front and center. And that includes not only the people who the company helps serve, but also the 127,000 employees who make up its global workforce.
The selected candidate will report to the Commercial Operations Product Line Owner Senior Manager and be responsible for working closely with our various Product Lines, Business Technology Leaders, Business Process Owners, Enterprise Architects, Testing Services, Finance, Procurement and Technical Services teams to drive innovation and meet business strategic objectives. This person will be responsible for IT platforms and programs addressing Commercial Operations & Marketing Cloud Information Technology capabilities.
Key Deliverables include: Global SFMC Platform Strategy (roadmap/business cases), Global Platform Governance, Prioritization of the platform’s project portfolio & Operational execution of the platform. Will work closely with other components of the Commercial Ops team that manages SFDC technologies.
The hired candidate should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
IT Strategy (10%)
• Sets a clear vision for the SFMC Platform (product) and is responsible for multi-generation platform strategy.
• Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the platform/product features by business value
Business & IT interface (25%)
• Understand the business’s needs and priorities and aligning it to the product roadmap
• Driving prioritization and getting alignment with Business and IT partners and Leadership Teams
• Shaping the roadmap and providing consultation on “best in class”
• Educating Business and IT leaders on the art of the possible
• Working and aligning with cross-functional teams (Product Lines, Procurement, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, ISRM, etc.)
• Growing and nurturing relationships with regional business partners
Program oversight (25%)
• Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
• Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality and applications
• Has a combination of global and regional accountability
• Establishes processes and mechanisms to drive efficiency and manage performance
Business Process Improvement (15%)
• Leverage Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) output for process challenges
• Is able to conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes
• Outline future state process maps
• Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement
• Partnering with strategic vendors to drive adoption and efficiency
People Leader: (15%)
• Ensure team goals and objectives align to company and functional strategies.
• Manages all aspects of the J&J personnel development processes (coaching, mentoring)
• Ensure JNJ talent development conversations are executed with each team member
• Manages resources in multiple time zones/locations
• Sustain high Credo Engagement role model leadership
• Recruit top talent for open positions
Quality Operations: (10%)
• Adherence to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes
• Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
• Fulfill IT System Business Service Agreements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in related subject (preferred)
3+ years of experience leading Salesforce.com platform programs/projects and strategic initiatives
Knowledgeable experience with Salesforce.com CRM service technologies: Sales Cloud Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud
Experience supporting digital email, push and/or SMS campaign mailing & journeys.
Understanding of basic integration capabilities between front-end (i.e. Drupal), back-end (i.e. SFDC) and CRM Systems (i.e. Marketing Cloud)
Experience supporting global web and / or digital marketing campaign roll outs
Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Management model and documentation
- Experience with Agile methodology
Project Management leadership (experience in delivering multiple projects or varying sizes, from inception to rollout)
Knowledge of Rapid Requirements Development Methodology (red) or equivalent Business Analysis Methodologies
Current knowledge of industry and business process trends and ability to apply knowledge to existing business processes.
Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies.
Broad understanding of current capabilities and limitations of existing systems.
An aptitude of various Commercial IT technologies specifically in the area of marketing & CRM solutions.
Experience in the Healthcare, FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) and/or medical technology industries is a plus
Industry, business process and business strategy knowledge, operations knowledge, domain expertise, experience working across multiple levels of business stakeholders.
Experience working with agencies and technology providers
- Strong team player, collaborator and networker
Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience
Demonstrated organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with respective IT & business teams. Ability to work with virtual, multi-cultural, global cross functional teams.
Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
Proven track record in delivering results and progress within aggressive timescales
Proven ability to work across geographies and cultures
Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages a bonus.
- PLUS: Proficient in the use of JIRA
PLUS: Experience w/ Pardot and/or similar B2B CRM solutions.
PLUS: Marketing Cloud Certification(s) and any other SFDC Certifications
- PLUS: Prior J&J experience
Functional / Non-Technical Requirements:
Ability to deal with ambiguity in a high paced environment
Ability to craft a strategy and drive direction for IT and Business
Ability to effectively manage two-way communication with business and delivery teams.
A sense of urgency and an eye for detail ensuring top quality outcomes.
Enthusiastic with Strong relationship management skills and objective-oriented focus.
Extremely comfortable with rapid change and diverse opinions.
Understanding of the Vision Care business model and local market dynamics.
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Travel on the Job
Yes. No more than 10% both domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)