Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Communications Manager – LA South
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 5854181026
Senior Communications Manager – LA South
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and Rare Diseases.
Purpose of this position: Engage, align, inspire and build long-lasting relationship with multiple partners (employees, media, healthcare industry KOLs, industry associations and patients associations) to drive business objectives and accelerate growth addressing evolving customer needs in a local or cluster level.
What will be your responsibilities?
1. Develop and effectively execute organizational communications strategies as well as leadership communication to engage, educate and motivate employees to achieve superior results and make them ambassadors for the company. This includes providing strategic counsel, coach and support to local Managing Director and local/cluster board. Provide advice and support with essential communications to the Therapeutic Areas, Functions and Corporate developing and leading state-of-the-art internal communications framework to increase effectiveness and reach of target audiences in alignment with Function’s guidelines; Support Janssen Strategy and regional Culture locally while supporting business and change management initiatives.
2. Partner with cross-sector colleagues to align local communications programs and activities.
3. Integrate knowledge from deep internal and external networks; multi-stakeholder insights; deep understanding of pharmaceutical business, competitive and industry priorities; and deep understanding of the current realities of digital and social platforms to define and implement essential communication plans for therapeutic areas and brands in cluster/country aligned with the regional strategies.
4. Partner closely and serve as trusted advisor to country/cluster Business Unit, CVTs (Country Value Teams) and Commercial leaders.
5. Develop dialogue and implement hardworking external communications and public affairs strategies supporting key local business goals, strategies and priorities for the Janssen company.
6. Bring to bear dedicated partners’ engagement strategies locally in coordination with Regional C&PA team and implement shape the environment initiatives.
7. Protect the reputation of Janssen locally by effectively lead issues and/or crisis by following the company’s guidelines and tools.
8. Understands and effectively use the different types of media to dialogue and influence the Pharmaceutical sector as well as key partners.
9. The position requires collaboration with Regional Communications & Public Affairs Leader, Latam Leadership and Corporate Communication Leader, Latam Communication TA Leader, Public Affairs Leaders, Communications & Public Affairs Leaders in other geographies, Managing Director and local board, closely interaction with other functions such as Market Access, Medical Affairs, CVT leaders, cross-sector peers.
10. Project and budget management of external freelance and agencies network.
11. Team management.
Location of this role: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Scope of the role: This position is responsible also for Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia.
This position reports to the Regional Communication and Public Affairs Heads and works closely with the Managing Director of the country
a) A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related field is required.
b) 10 years of overall experience; Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Corporate and Healthcare Communications
c) Consistent track record of success in strategic public relations/communications, corporate communications, public affairs, product communications, crisis/issues management and media relations
d) Excellent written and verbal skills in Spanish and English
e) Experience in leading project budgets and supervising agencies and/or freelancers
f) Skills: Ability to identify social trends, media and public sensitivities to help inform business leaders; Partnership and negotiation skills; Ability to influence without authority; problem solving and decision-making abilities; Good judgment; Planning and analytical skills; Ability to lead a complex environment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal-Mendoza 1259
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)