Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Associate, Surgical Care - Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies Inc., Montreal, QC
Requisition ID: 5845180704
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., is recruiting for a Sales Associate, Surgical Care for the Montreal territory.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMDC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopaedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
For nearly a century, Ethicon's products have been in the hands of healthcare practitioners, transforming their work and restoring the lives of patients they serve. As part of the Surgical Care Group of Johnson & Johnson, our commitment to improving and enhancing the lives of patients is fully realized when our products are in the hands of our customers. Ethicon produces much more than sutures. We have continuously introduced innovations in all areas where we focus our expertise including: wound closure; general surgery; biosurgery; women's health, and aesthetic medicine.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for:
- Attainment of sales/market share objectives
- Execution of national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for Endoscopic and Open Stapling products; and Energy products.
- Effective territory management with timely and accurate account plans
- Operating within an assigned territory budget, and adherence to assigned administrative duties
- Providing feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- Working with members of the regional sales team to improve performance and enhance morale, interact with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives
- Calling on existing and prospective customers and provide excellent customer service
- Providing product information and appropriate customer prices
- Developing new accounts and grow existing accounts within established geographic territory.
- A minimum of a University Degree in business, statistics or health sciences is required.
- Bilingual in French and English – written and spoken is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years in sales & marketing experience required, medical device industry experience highly preferred.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; especially, should be comfortable understanding complex clinical trial data is required.
- The individual must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiative and be creative this is required
- The individual will have the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment.
- Some overnight travel is required.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)