Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 5840180315
“Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical (JJVS) is recruiting for a Graduate Intern located in JJVS in Santa Ana, California.
JJVS designs, manufactures, and distributes products for the surgical treatment of anterior segment ophthalmic disorders, most notably cataract removal. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.”
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a graduate intern.
The internship is offered by the Commercial, Marketing, and Finance groups within the Vision Surgical division of JJV. The internship program is focused on providing college students with practical experience in the Vision Surgical field.
- work collaboratively with senior staff supporting ongoing projects
- participate in ongoing project team meetings
- be exposed to various other functions within the larger Vision Surgical group
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a MBA or related graduate degree
- Candidates must be available to work part-time (up to 40 hours/week).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is required.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)