Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager, Hematology Oncology-GTA West
Requisition ID: 5837190926
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager for Hematology Oncology located in Toronto, ON.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
As the Territory Manager working in Hematology Oncology with Specialist customers, you will be accountable for developing and implementing business plans and sales strategies that are aligned to Company and customer objectives.
- Cultivates relationships with key decision makers and applies persuasive, consultative selling skills to increase access and gain product support to achieve Company and customer objectives.
- Builds purposeful internal and external networks to develop and drive collaborative and valuable solutions
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies and plans and provide feedback to sales and marketing management.
- Develops and executes a Territory business plan, that is customer-centric, and aligns with Company objectives. Evaluates progress and modifies plan based on marketplace knowledge and customer needs.
- Providing technical and educational support for specialists and other hospital personnel.
- Planning and co-coordinating meetings, symposia and other CME activities.
- Uses quantitative data, qualitative data, and available tools to assess Territory business conditions and performance
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Pharmacy, Business Administration or Life Science. MBA is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record of sales success in a competitive business environment is required; Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales, Oncology and/or Hematology sales experience is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical mindset.
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision/direction.
- Able to develop innovative solutions to engage customers and drive business.
- Able to identify incremental business opportunities and facilitate the closure and execution of those opportunities to maximize revenues and profits.
- Comfortable collaborating with others, sharing information widely and working towards financial objectives collectively.
- Highly results and achievement oriented, and competitive, with a significant resistance to failure.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets corporate safe fleet requirements.
- This position is located in the Greater Toronto West Area and Hamilton, and requires the willingness and ability to travel within Territory
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)