Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Software Developer - Mobile Application Development
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5831190926
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Developer - Mobile Application Development, Technology Services Software Engineering and Emerging Technology (SWEET) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Hands-on software development: being assigned specific tasks to be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint).
- Taking lead on feature estimation and providing feedback to others.
- Define unit and integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with mobile development (Swift/Kotlin) is required.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and databases is required.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with version control (git/Bitbucket) is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum is required.
- Experience with NodeJS, Backbone or similar framework is preferred.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred.
- Experience with automated testing is preferred.
- This position is located in Rartian, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)