Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 5821180705
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Description Details:
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for the actual reporting and forecasting of Trade Accounts Receivable, DSO and other key metrics for the J&J organizations. This requires collaboration with other business partners across the finance organization. This position has responsibilities for period end close including journal entries and account reconciliations. The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst serves as a liaison for SOX compliance and both internal and external auditors, for the review of revenue cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and present the Accounts Receivable monthly reports and metrics; working with the AR analysts to understand any and all variances.
- Calculation of DSO and provide commentary for Reporting requirements
- Calculate and prepare reconciliations and financial entries for accounts receivable and/or related accounts.
- Analysis to determine appropriate reserves for billing adjustments and bad debt.
- Work with other finance business partners to determine trade account receivables for business planning and other forecast cycles.
- Supporting the Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Groups in managing metrics and other areas that may impact or be impacted by Accounts Receivables.
- Responsibility to execute some of the Sox controls and to liaise with internal and external auditors on compliance requirements of the revenue cycle.
- Responsible for the escheatment reporting.
- Responsible to stay up to date with changes to accounting or reporting requirements in the area of Accounts Receivable
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- CPA, CMA, CCE or equivalent certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related industry experience is required.
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate to Advanced skill level is required.
- SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to various levels of leadership, results and metric oriented, sense of urgency.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Approximately 10% travel is required
- Position is located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)