Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Specialist III located in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Quality Specialist III, you will:
- Serve as Site Administrator for Laboratory computerized systems LIMs and Empower.
- Facilitate work with core LIMs teams and supervise Labware master data updates to be completed by off shore master team. Provide training and support to LIMs systems users.
- Develop and qualify Empower reports, methods and custom fields.
- Facilitate work with core LIMs teams and supervise Labware master data updates to be completed by off shore master team.Verify system backups and perform reboots as required.
- Develop Labware query reports and provide data to system users.
- Provide routine weekly and monthly laboratory metrics reports
- Review and update test code and specification changes in LIMS as needed.
- Provide troubleshooting and local technical support for Empower CDS and Labware LIMS systems.
- Lead, communicate, and execute routine system maintenance.
- Lead projects involving system changes.
- Lead major local projects involving upgrade or replacement to the LIMS and Empower system software, hardware, or any of its components.
- Execute LIMS validation/test protocols.
- Review and file LIMS Change Controls documentation.
- Perform system audits as required by standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist in writing and updating instructions for the operation and maintenance of the LIMS and Empower applications.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Science is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry is preferred.
- At least four (4) years of experience in a regulated industry is required.
- Experience in analytical chemistry the pharmaceutical or consumer laboratory system is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a system administrator is required.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory testing processes is required.
- Experience with both LIMS and Chromatography systems is required.
- Computer validation expertise/experience is preferred.
- Computer compliance expertise including knowledge of 21 CFR 11 is preferred.
- Knowledge of current expectation of data integrity is preferred.
- This position requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)