Johnson & Johnson Careers
Deliver Supply Chain Analyst - Spring 2020 - Skillman, NJ
Requisition ID: 5815190926
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is recruiting for a Customer Logistic Services Analyst, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Deliver Supply Chain Analyst will:
- Conduct detailed analysis and collaborate cross-functionally to balance cost optimization with service and quality expectations utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools.
- Implement process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customer teams to drive achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals.
- Manage and balance key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies/requirements.
- Lead projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies in the customer and Johnson & Johnson supply chains.
- Identify and execute consolidation opportunities potentially within multiple functional areas: transportation, distribution, etc.
- Identify, plan and implement cost savings opportunities while balancing service specifications.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement modifications to processes for optimal service and improved logistics efficiencies.
- Manage and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions through the use of process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology.
- Drive process improvements that impact inventory management, order management, and dashboard metrics.
- Participate & lead customer specific initiatives and OGSM tactics.
- Utilize Microsoft applications i.e.(Access, Excel, Power Point) as well as business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in business, engineering or supply chain is preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- J&J supply chain experience via 6 month co-op or internship is required, preferably within the J&J Deliver organization
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required, specifically with Excel (creating and working with v-lookups and pivot tables) and PowerPoint is required.
- Experience working with Excel macros and MS Access, Power BI, Tableau or is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Previous experience with business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Experience in Customer Service, Production or Customer Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution is preferred.
- This position is located in Skillman, NJ with potential in other locations and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)