Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Program Manager
Requisition ID: 5812190129
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager (SPM), Mitek Sports Medicine & Shoulder Reconstruction. The SPM will provide dedicated oversight for product launches in China, Japan, and other strategic markets. The preferred location for this role is in Raynham, Massachusetts. For the right candidate, considerations will be made for remote based work at a Johnson and Johnson facility.
In this newly created position, you will report to the Director of Life Cycle Management and will be responsible and accountable for overall execution of project related activities for the commercialization of products for soft tissue repair, arthroscopic equipment, and shoulder reconstruction. You will work closely with franchise and regional marketing teams and regulatory affiliates to develop strategies for product introductions into China and other key markets. The SPM will have high visibility within the organization and will provide regular updates to senior leadership and cross-functional teams on the status of current projects.
- Develop project plans and coordinate with project and extended team members, assuring alignment on the strategy and appropriate resourcing required of project execution.
- Develop program metrics to align with supporting partners, ensuring transparency and accountability of supporting efforts.
- Manage projects risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
- Drive effective communication across functions (e.g., R&D, platform marketing, and RA) to ensure successful collaboration and execution.
- Schedule and lead regular project team engagements to drive alignment and efficiency.
- Present updates to the leadership team on project status, timing and risks.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an engineering related discipline.
- Advanced degree (e.g., Master’s degree or MBA) is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in highly regulated area required.
- Medical devices experience strongly preferred.
- Experience launching products in China and Japan is preferred.
- Ability to speak Mandarin or Japanese is preferred.
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple functions and expertise in building and maintaining relationships with internal / external stakeholders is preferred.
- Proficiency with Project Management methodologies (e.g., PMX, PMP, SCRUM, certifications) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to balance changes in scope, resources, and timing on projects while managing risks and maintaining determined focus on customer satisfaction is required.
- Excellent verbal, presentation skills and written communications skills are required.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Consistently high level of professional communication is required.
- Experience with DePuy Synthes processes and Quality System is preferred.
- This position may require up to 10% travel including international.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)