Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head, Global Learning, Performance and Development
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Training & Development
Requisition ID: 5812170110
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Head, Global Learning, Performance and Development in the Global Talent Management group located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Head, Global Learning, Performance and Development reports directly to the Head, Global Talent Management and is accountable for leading a team to develop the global strategy for learning, leadership development, performance management, career development for Johnson & Johnson. This role also is a member of the Global Talent Management Leadership Team.
Specific Focus Areas:
• Lead the global learning organization, including leading the team and overall accountability for curriculum, governance, budget, financial model, vendor management, learning management system and other learning technologies
• Develop and manage the core leadership curriculum to ensure it is future-focused, globally relevant, accessible and affordable.
• Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to drive awareness and commitment across the global businesses, ensure integration into other functional/regional/sector curricula.
• Work with HR leaders, line leaders and colleagues to understand business needs, plan and execute the communication and marketing strategy for the curriculum.
• Establish strong working relationships with the Learning organization in Global Services
• Accountable for the Performance Management and Development process design and strategy
• Strategically deploy curriculum through analyzing the organization, establishing and realizing penetration and impact metrics.
• Create the learning pathways beyond the curriculum through the use of e-Learning techniques and other innovative solutions and platforms (e.g., TedXJNJ)
• Stays current with external/internal trends and information.
• This position currently has 6 direct reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; Advanced Degree in Education / Organizational Development is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience is required.
- Experience in learning, curriculum design, and/or training is required. Must have prior success in the development and implementation of leadership development / learning strategies and measures in a major, global learning organization.
- People management experience is required.
- Ability to lead and inspire a diverse, geographic team is required.
- Ability to partner effectively and influence at all levels including: HRVPs, BBHR, senior line leaders, external vendors etc. is required.
- Experience in leading major changes and the ability to get buy in from key stakeholders is required.
- Must be creative / innovative and understand future learning needs/techniques and internal/external best practices.
- Up to 30% global travel may be required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Training & Development