Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Developer - Mobile Application Development
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5808190926
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Software Developer - Mobile Application Development, Technology Services Software Engineering and Emerging Technology (SWEET) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborate with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software development: being assigned specific tasks to be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of IT experience is required.
- Experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with Swift and/or Kotlin development is required.
- Experience integrating mobile applications with databases and RESTful APIs is required.
- Experience with version control (git/Bitbucket) is required.
- Basic understanding of Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum is required.
- Experience with NodeJS, Backbone or similar framework is preferred.
- Experience in unit and functional testing is preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)