Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Associate Scientist in Exploratory Biology
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 5808190129
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Associate Scientist in Exploratory Biology located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
In this laboratory-based position, you will join a group of scientists within the assay group to conduct in vitro assay development and screening to support the discovery and development of monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins and multi-specific large molecules therapeutics.
This position offers you an exciting opportunity to engage in the discovery of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The role would involve:
- Your ability to design and execution of non-routine experiments with minimal direction
- You to independently analyze and interpret your experimental results and draft protocols, SOPs, technical reports etc.
- Showing the ability to generate and maintain experimental data in an electronic laboratory notebook in a highly organized manner.
- Your proven ability to interface effectively and positively with all levels of colleagues in research and non-clinical functions.
- Independently presenting and defending your scientific findings in cross-functional project teams and initiatives
- The position requires a Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Cell Biology, Immunology or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience performing in vitro immune cell techniques (preferably in industry setting)
- Requires experience in primary immune cell and advanced cell culture technique.
- Requires you to show proficiency in development of assay methods (ie. primary cell isolation, ELISA, MSD, cell binding assays, and/or signaling assays).
- You should have demonstrated past experience in the set-up, acquisition and analysis of multi-color flow cytometry
- Past experience or expertise from a laboratory with either an oncology or immunology focus is highly desired.
- Your strong organizational and communication skills is highly desired and you should be able to effectively perform tasks within cross-disciplinary teams
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-1400�McKean�Road
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)