Johnson & Johnson Careers
SALES SUPPORT FINANCE SUPERVISOR
São Paulo, São Paulo
Requisition ID: 5807180704
Provide proactive financial support and leadership to Sales and Trade Marketing team, helping the business to maximize financial outcomes through business partnering.
Key Finance Business Partner to the Sales and Trade Managers through the provision of high quality challenge and finance support.
• Monitoring/analyzing business performance
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales and Finance
• Partnering with business team to develop business cases
• Facilitating financial review meetings with multiple sales people and leadership
• Provide financial modelling for commercial proposals and plans, including modelling scenarios for channels/customers, as well as provide recommendations and action plans.
• Identify growth opportunities, influence business partners, and drive effective decision making
• Analyze financial viability of investments, mainly GP and ROI
• Provide recommendations to improve Customer / Channel Profitability.
• Responsible for rationalization, optimization and control of GTN budget
• Support in commercial policy revisions
• Be an active member of the Finance team and work closely alongside other team members to ensure accurate and robust customer and brand P&Ls
• Ensure the necessary orientation and training to Sales team in order to be always in compliance with SOX and with J&J policies.
Abilities / Competencies
• Strong Finance Knowledge
• Intellectual Curiosity
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good communication skills
• Insight/Foresight mindset
• Analytical skills (business analysis)
• Ability to recognize opportunities to simplify processes and create efficiencies
• Strategical Leadership
• Confident and persuasive
• Presentation skills
• Drive to results
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Engineering/Accounting or related
• Fluent English
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
• Advanced Microsoft office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)