Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Employee Engagement & Surveys
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5803181130
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Employee Engagement & Surveys. This position will be in New Brunswick, NJ. Relocation assistance will be offered.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 1400,000 people with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As a member of the Workforce Analytics team, the Lead is responsible for gathering and analyzing primary and secondary data using statistical methods and applications to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of the workplace and HR programs. This position reports to the Head of Center of Excellence for Employee Surveys within Workforce Analytics.
- Lead large scale organizational surveys to drive better business outcomes.
- Consult with internal clients to identify questions, gather and clean necessary data, and interpret results.
- Collect data, build statistical models and conduct analysis to examine areas including, but not limited to, supervision, turnover, hiring, promotion, performance and rewards practices within J&J.
- Support hypothesis testing and draw conclusions that inform management’s decision-making across the corporation.
- Identify and monitor key drivers of employee engagement and continue to evaluate the changing forces within the labor market.
- Conduct inferential analyses on specific areas of the business and present findings internally to inform business decisions and further the advancement of the workforce analytics team.
- A Doctorate level degree (e.g., Ph.D., Psy.D, EdD) is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of survey experience is required.
- Ability to conduct research studies is required.
- Strong experience with R or SPSS is required.
- Advanced statistical analysis including regression, factor analysis, and SEM is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be open-minded, collaborative and flexible.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ may require up to 5% travel to conferences and learning events.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)