Johnson & Johnson Careers
Engineering Fellow Sensors
Requisition ID: 5791181029
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Engineering Fellow role, located in our Bridgewater, NJ location. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Plans, executes and directs research and development projects and programs where the complexity of the technical problems require advanced knowledge and scientific specialization
out technical and unusually difficult research and development related programs
by exhibiting outstanding initiative and innovation.
a high level of initiative in performing experiments, particularly when
problems are encountered which require troubleshooting.
programs and defines major areas for research action.
recommendations for improving scientific activity to achieve higher levels of
technical and patent issues. Writes proposals, reports and presents technical
papers to enhance the company's reputation originating and defending ideas in
ongoing projects and for new projects
major contributions to the scientific field, marketable technologies and the
business. Has established a national reputation in area of technical expertise.
- Development and execution of the supply chain sensor strategy including theory, design, and fabrication of sensor devices, and execution physical and biological sensing and/or control applications, with an emphasis on the mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical aspects of sensors and actuators for use in supply chain.
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent; Masters preferred
- 8-10 Years Related Work Experience
- 50% + domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
R&D Engineering (R&D)