Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Director, Visualization & Capital Equipment, Global Strategic Marketing: Mitek Sports Medicine
Requisition ID: 5781181026
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Director, Visualization & Capital Equipment, Global Strategic Marketing, for Mitek Arthroscopic Equipment Solutions located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Mitek’s Arthoscopic Equipment Solutions (AES) portfolio encompasses all capital used in sports medicine. The Senior Director, Arthrocopic Equipment Solutions has a crucial role in building the new visualization business for not only Mitek Sports Medicine, but also in collaboration with Ethicon and DPS Spine as they enter this space. The Sr. Director, AES will chair JJMD’s cross-franchise visualization steering committee. In addition, the Sr. Director AES will also be responsible for returning the other parts of Mitek’s capital business to growth via NPI and working with country and regional teams on commercial strategy and implementation.
The primary objectives of the role include:
- Responsible for commercial and NPI development strategies for Mitek’s capital equipment business (PUREVUE and other visualization, VAPRVUE and FMS VUE platforms)
- Responsible for developing new business models to support new-to-J&J video products
- Support building commercial capabilities by working with country and region teams, including go-to-market models, training and service and repair strategy
- Chair Johnson & Johnson's Medical Devices cross-franchise visualization steering committee
- Collaborate effectively with all business partners with strong fluency and engagement across Global Franchise Marketing Organization, R&D, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Commercial teams, Finance and HR to enable business results and a high-performance culture for the team
- Responsible for scouting and bringing alliance and acquisition opportunities forward in the Mitek's capital equipment space
- Create excitement and engagement around J&J visualization portfolio, both internally and externally
- Ensure AES team is engaged and high performing by overseeing recruitment, development and overall performance and talent management of direct and indirect reports
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, with an MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with healthcare video is required; similar experience with other healthcare capital equipment is strongly desired.
- A minimum of 7 years of Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing and/or Branding/Marketing experience is required, with strong expertise in brand strategy, consumer insights and analytics, marketing planning and execution, business and financial acumen, strategic planning and pipeline preparation, launch excellence and marketing communications.
- A minimum of 3 years of people management responsibility is required. Prior management of multi-location teams is preferred.
- Experience in successfully working with global functions and teams is preferred. Must demonstrate a global mindset advocate and possess multicultural thinking
- Ability to influence and inspire change (with and without authority), creating followership, enthusiasm and alignment is required.
- Proven track record of shaping and driving innovation, creating an environment for ideas to come to life, empowering the team, and building sustainable relationships within the collaboration eco-system (internal and external) to fulfill our obligation of bringing solutions to the patients we serve around the world as well as creating value to the assigned platform are required.
- Strong relationship building skills, including the ability to partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to align on mission, choices and priorities. Relevant experience in building sustainable, trust-based business relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Ability to work with customers in an Operating Room setting, which may occasionally include working with cadavers
- Ability to travel up to 40%, to include both domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)