Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Marketing Manager, Marketing & Digital Customer Engagement
Requisition ID: 5762190129
- Help to secure strong agreement and support for the company’s goals through effective programming and marketing activities
- Execute digital strategies in line with the company vision and strategic priorities for the U.S. region
- Lead execution and measurement of digital user acquisition strategies and strengthen relationships with channel partners
- Gather customer insights through market research and ongoing evaluation to support further improvements in capabilities, tools, and methods
- Manage field sales channels, ensuring consistency in approach (portals, podcasts, email, etc.)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Continually measure and provide feedback on marketing channels, strategies and critical metrics to improve impact
- Evaluate new technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Promote and ensure stronger awareness, positive image and reputation of DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson through effective and appropriate field sales marketing activities.
- Work across sectors, Professional & Commercial Education, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, and others to integrate communication approaches and messaging as appropriate; working closely with respective regional communication teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing within an external agency or another company is required
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in digital marketing and measurement is required.
- Proven success working cross-functionally with Product, UX, Design, Communications and other internal teams, as well as handling external resources including agencies is preferred.
- Extraordinary, highly creative writing skills, with an innate attention to detail is required.
- Strong quantitative skills and an ability to analyze, make decisions and tell stories using data is required.
- Solid knowledge of web and platform analytics tools is preferred.
- Excellent project management chops, with the ability to juggle priorities and move projects forward while maintaining high work quality is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and influence both internal and external partners, and poise and comfort working with senior leadership is required.
- This position can be based in Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA, or Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)