Johnson & Johnson Careers
Early Intervention Sales Consultant – Las Vegas, NV- DePuy Synthes Sales
Requisition ID: 5745180703
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
DePuy Synthes Mitek is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopaedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
Early intervention (EI) is the fastest growing platform in the DePuy Synthes North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirt, the EI team has developed a competitive and results oriented culture.
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant (EISC) will sell and manage the Monovisc, Orthovisc, and PEAK PRP product lines within an assigned territory. The EISC is required to develop and execute a business plan to maximize growth within DePuy Synthes’ Early Intervention product platform. This includes working with Surgeons, Office Staff, Administration, Pain Management Specialists and Rheumatologists throughout various aspects of the product sales cycle.
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant will act as an expert in the area of viscosupplementation and other minimally invasive treatment modalities.
- In this role, it will be the EISC’s duty to promote effective product support using various tools, including an online benefits and reimbursement web portal.
- Territory development of specific target accounts focusing on key clinicians will be fundamental, including providing sales coverage for less developed accounts.
- The EISC must work in close alignment with DePuy Synthes surgical field sales teams to close portions of the sales cycle.
- You must travel to all accounts within an assigned territory, as directed by DePuy Synthes Early Intervention Field Sales Leadership, will be necessary.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must possess a minimum of a 4-year undergraduate college degree and aptitude for field sales. This is required.
- 1-3 year's field sales or field support experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical industries is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- A valid Driver’s license in one of the 50 United States is also Required.
United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)