Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Customer and Society Engagement
Requisition ID: 5737180702
Biosense Webster, Inc. part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Customer and Society Engagement located in Irvine, CA. This position will require 40-50% domestic travel.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
- Identification, mapping, and engagements with key customers in support of commercial strategies and goals in the US
- Own conference strategy in the US- identify key congresses, establish relationships and engage with conference leadership and organizers, establish podium presence strategy, and ancillary activities.
- Development of processes for accurate measurement of progress with customer opinion and development
- Develop relationships with key societies and congress leaders to increase Biosense Webster presence, influence content development, and drive business priorities
- Alignment with Sales, Global Strategic Marketing, Professional Education, and Clinical Affairs in managing KOLs
- Collaborate with legal, regulatory, and compliance stakeholders to ensure compliant development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Coordinate US Commercial advisory board meetings and content for the Biosense Webster US organization as well as other engagement opportunities
- Frequent, strategic reach out cadence to key opinion leaders to support building the BWI portfolio
- Reports to Senior Director Marketing
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience is required
- Commercial experience is required
- Experience in the cardiovascular space, electrophysiology is highly preferred
- Experience and success in working with and interacting with HCPs and KOLs is required
- Ability to influence without authority and work with cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of brand strategic imperatives is required
- Track record of achieving business results over time including sustained business growth through new product launches is required
- Proven expertise in driving business value and executing on strategy in differing market segments is required
- Demonstrated success of collaboration with critical internal and external stakeholders and substantial customer interface is required
- Track record of driving necessary strategic change to meet changing business needs is required
- Understands business processes, high negotiation skills and has passion to achieve sustained, superior results are required
- Strong background of regional execution, developing marketing capabilities including market insights, understanding KOL development and regulatory environment is required
- Strong track record of developing talent, including deep pipelines and strong leadership teams is preferred
- Experience successfully managing in a matrix environment is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)