Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Sub-Category Lead - Agencies (Marketing & Communications)
Requisition ID: 5728180312
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Sub-Category Lead - Agencies (Marketing & Communications) for Janssen and Medical Devices in North America located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world one person at a time, has inspired and united people for 125 years. We welcome research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our employees work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager Sub-Category Lead - Agencies (Marketing & Communications) role supports the North America region and includes the development and deployment of category and business strategies, business and stakeholder management, analytical capabilities, executional excellence, supplier management, contracting, sourcing and Citizenship and Reputation. Individual shall partner with the business to address Creative, Digital, and/or Public Relations Agency Service needs.
The Manager Sub-Category Lead - Agencies (Marketing & Communications) scope of responsibilities include:
- CATEGORY AND BUSINESS STRATEGY LEADERSHIP - Develops short and long-term strategies that lead to innovative solutions and service offerings that drive value aligned to business goals.
- BUSINESS AND STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT Demonstrates a deep understanding of customer needs/business strategy. Serves as a collaborative and valued partner, delivering defined services.
- ANALYTICAL CAPABILITIES Leverages business data, Key Performance Indicators, technology, and other operational metrics to manage performance, generate insights, and drive evidence-based decision making.
- EXECUTIONAL EXCELLENCE Drives end-to-end process thinking, technology, and solutions and utilized process excellence concepts, methods, and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT Manages the agency relationship and shapes the overall supply base to enhance category performance and delivery. Develops relationships that bring unique supplier enabled innovations.
- CONTRACTING Understands the regulatory, legal, compliance, and commercial elements of contracting while leveraging standard processes and technology.
- SOURCING – Manages all components of sourcing, including business requirements gathering, demand management, understanding marketplace and cost drivers, conducting market events, and planning and executing negotiations.
- CITIZENSHIP AND REPUTATION – Champions and anticipates all elements of social responsibility, sustainability, equity, and diversity across internal and external stakeholder groups.
- A minimum of 8 years of related business experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business experience in multiple roles.
- Ability to establish goals aligned with strategies and deliver to those goals.
- Independent contributor with ability to prioritize requests, and propose effective alternatives when necessary.
- Established credibility with internal customers, and suppliers.
- Track record of collaborating and team work, mentoring, learning and innovating.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to confidently present complex information.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical, decision making, problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Project Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working and proficiency in systems and databases.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestic.
- Experience in supplier management.
- Prior experience on the commercial side of a pharmaceutical and/or medical device manufacturer?
- Prior experience with a healthcare communications or advertising agency.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)