Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Bi-Lingual Administrative Assistant (Casual Part-Time)
Requisition ID: 5722180312
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Casual Part-Time Administrative Assistant 2. This position is located in Washington, DC.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With approximately $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
This role will operate under the direct supervision of Johnson & Johnson Senior Director, Payment Systems & Reforms – providing part-time (19.5 hours per week) administrative support to Senior Director, Payment Systems & Reforms; Director, Reimbursement & Coverage Policy; and Director, Health Policy, Latin America.
- Provide general administrative support to one senior director and two directors.
- Calendar Administration: schedule business-related meetings; coordinate availability with attendees; reserve conference rooms; verify and arrange for needed A/V equipment; set up audio conference and WebEx meetings; organize food/catering arrangements; and proactively resolve meeting conflicts.
- Travel Coordination: arrange business-related domestic and international travel and manage logistics of travel-related activities -- including application for travel visas.
- Business Expense Reporting: collect receipts, enter expenses into expense reporting system (Concur) and maintain documentation for submitted expenses in compliance with J&J company policies.
- Procurement: Assist with preparation of agreements and contracts with outside consultants and vendors, submit purchase orders and/or check requisitions (eMarketplace) in compliance with J&J company policies.
- Document Preparation: Draft memorandums, correspondence, and/or presentations as needed.
- File management (SharePoint)
- Critically review and proofread documents.
- Translation of documents (Spanish to English)
- Assemble relevant data, compile statistics or information as directed
- Build and maintain effective relationships and trusted partnerships with department
- Develop in-depth knowledge of department objectives, policies and procedures
- Acquire knowledge of department organizational structure
- Collaborate with administrative staff colleagues to ensure office efficiencies
- Maintain J&J Credo objectives.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Position requires 5-7 years of experience serving in an administrative support capacity is required.
- Prior experience supporting senior leaders such as Senior Directors and above is required.
- The ability to be fully bi-lingual (reading, writing, speaking, translating) in both English and Spanish or English and Brazilian Portuguese is required for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Ability to learn specialized computer software used for expense reporting, travel reservations, procurement and other applications (such as Concur, Health Care Compliance Screening Tool, eMarketplace) is required.
- Prior experience with expense reporting is required.
- Prior experience supporting projects in Excel and tracking Budget Dollars is required.
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel is required.
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and sensitivity to international time zones is required.
- Must have excellent time management skills are required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have strong organizational skills, along with excellent judgment and reasoning abilities required.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to coordinate with other administrative staff.
- The ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision, in a dynamic, fast-paced, multicultural, international environment is required.
- The ability to travel occasionally – less than 5% local/domestic travel may be required.
- This position is a Part-Time Casual position which will require 19.5 hours per week.
- Candidate must be able to work the part-time casual hours on Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday OR Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
United States-District of Columbia-Washington
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)