Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader
Requisition ID: 5721180313
Johnson & Johnson Vision Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader to join our dynamic team. Position will be located at our Global Headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Provides leadership (including training, coaching and supervision) to the team of technicians operating the manufacturing equipment
- Coordinators the teams of technicians as necessary for the completion of projects
- Performs a variety of engineering functions of intermediate scope involving the troubleshooting of equipment and processes or facilities related to the manufacturing lines
- Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the application of troubleshooting equipment and processes
- Identifies, plans, executes and facilitates improvements to the quality and throughput of the manufacturing lines that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety
- Supervises the adherence to safety, environmental, quality and regulatory policies & procedures including identifying and revising safety, regulatory, equipment and process training documentation
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Engineering or equivalent technical field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a Manufacturing / Engineering environment is required
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience or project team leadership experience in a matrixed technical environment is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills required
- Previous engineering equipment usage is desired, which includes Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) knowledge.
- Equipment development, project management, installation and qualification experience preferred
- Must be willing and able to meet the conditions & physical demands of the job including: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (Up to 25 lbs.), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, inside environmental conditions.
- Must be willing and able to regularly work a Continuous Operations (Day or Night shift), which would include every other weekend
- Up to 10% travel both domestic and international required
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)