Johnson & Johnson Careers
Trade Customization Planner - 5 MONTH CONTRACT
Requisition ID: 5704180702
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Trade Customization Planner is responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely execution of promotional, TC open stock, re-work and Club Pack activities for their respective Brands. The incumbent uses Project Management skills and tools to manage timelines and leads a cross functional team consisting of internal business partners and external suppliers.
• Manages an assigned Portfolio of brands
• Leads the Project Management of Prepacks influencing and building relationships leading cross functional meetings
• Manages supply planning of prepacks which includes SAP planning, allocation management, procurement, copack scheduling, supplier relationship management, inventory and spend management.
• Identifies and executes Process Improvement Opportunities
• Strong leadership skills and the ability effectively influence
• Strong systems knowledge.
• Analytical skill set and the ability to troubleshoot problems
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong business relationships across a matrix organization
• Results & performance driven with bias for action & sense of urgency on priorities
• Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills with an ability to comfortably interact with franchise leadership
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work and effectively manage priorities, solve problems and manage ambiguity in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Strategic thinking: looking for areas of improvement to create growth, improve financial performance
• University degree required, preferably in business or supply chain
• SAP knowledge and asset
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)