Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Identity & Access Management Engineering
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5691190128
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is recruiting for a Manager, Identity & Access Management Engineering, located in Raritan, NJ. Join a diverse team working with leading security technologies which enable and protect the global J&J business.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
You will be accountable for providing advanced solution engineering for the global Identity & Access Management (IAM) service established by JJT. The service consists of multiple LDAP directory services; One Identity Manager (1IM) to integrate authoritative data sources; RadiantOne virtual directory; One Identity Password Manager, Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect for integration with Office 365 services; access governance tools; and a single sign-on infrastructure used for identity federation and enabling access to company web applications. It also includes strong authentication services built on SaaS multi-factor authentication (MFA) services and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) services hosted on-premise and in the cloud.
• Improve capabilities delivered through 1IM through continuous improvement
• Develop collection and projection configurations to implement business logic for J&J’s identity management infrastructure, directories, and connected systems.
• Improve existing workflows and develop new tools for access provisioning.
• Develop virtual directory configurations to improve I&AM services on the Radiant Logic platform
• Improve and maintain Azure AD Connect services for Office 365 integration
• Improve and maintain I&AM service integration with Service-Now
• Develop deployment procedures for code updates and vendor software releases related to the I&AM infrastructure.
• Improve reporting capabilities against access management workflows.
• Run the lifecycle of the I&AM environment (directories, provisioning, auditing, web services) in collaboration with our vendors and partners.
• Lead activities to upgrade systems and transition data to new platforms with minimal user impact.
• Support operational resources responsible for administering the service and related applications.
• Provide level three advanced support for I&AM services.
• Work with vendors for troubleshooting purposes and proper engagement of vendor support.
• Provide feedback to vendors on product improvements in support of J&J business goals.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree; a post-graduate degree, CISSP, or CISM certification are plusses.
• You need a minimum of five (5) years hands-on work experience in identity and access management or a similar role.
• You have strong knowledge of One Identity Manager (1IM), or a similar product.
• You have experience in coding in Visual Basic .NET and PowerShell.
• Experience working with Radiant Logic RadiantOne virtual directory is preferred.
• You have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working in global teams across multiple time zones.
• You have worked with agile development processes or have DevOps experience.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate to all levels of management.
• Flexibility with working hours to accommodate global projects and users.
• Experience managing projects on schedule, within budgets and delivering appropriate quality.
• Experience handling highly confidential information in a professional manner is required.
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor in highly stressful situations.
• Skills in cross-cultural awareness, leadership, influence, communication, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution is required.
• This position may require domestic and international travel up to 10%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)