Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Digital Media
Requisition ID: 5675180703
Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Digital Media located in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
LifeScan is the leading manufacturer of blood glucose monitoring systems in the U.S. More than 5 million people depend on the company’s OneTouch® Brand Products for simple testing and accurate results to help them manage their diabetes. In addition, OneTouch® products are recommended by more Healthcare Professionals than any other brand. Consisting of a portable electronic meter and disposable reagent test strips, our systems provide results in just 5 seconds and include tools to help transform results into actionable health care decisions. To learn more visit www.OneTouch.com
The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute has been educating HCPs in transforming diabetes care since 2008. The Institute’s strategy is to deliver best-in-class glucose management educational experiences to support LifeScan products and services, and generate insights to inform the LifeScan business in the markets where we have a presence. To learn more visit www.JJDI.com
The Director Digital Media of the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute (JJDI) is a critical leadership role in the LifeScan organization. This individual has the responsibility to develop global digital interactive strategies to support and advance external, as well as, internal product training and education and create value for the organization. The Director is responsible for leading the development and execution of the digital strategies, and is the key driver of digital professional innovation and capabilities required to deliver optimum healthcare professional (HCP) and people with diabetes (PWD) experiences. The Director will lead digital initiatives to include; identification and integration of upstream and downstream innovative technologies, social networking, all critical functional processes, globalization, and sustainability of digital initiatives.
- Leads the development, growth and alignment of global digital educational initiatives across web, social and email consistent with the principles of JJDI and taking local needs and issues into consideration
- Provides overarching direction and management for JJDI.com site
- Develops offerings aligned with business needs, culturally/locally appropriate and evidence based
- Manages copy clearance process for digital professional education offerings
- Develops and implements digital programs that engage HCPs
- Manages healthcare compliance activities related to digital offerings
- Responsible for contract management with JJDI faculty, professional organizations and third-party suppliers and daily operations of digital initiatives
- Responsible for the relationship with Information Technology business partners
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive marketing experience is required
- Experience in diabetes therapeutic area preferred
- Ability to build, communicate and lead organizational and franchise goals and priorities at senior level is required
- Proven strategic analytical skills is preferred
- Proven track record in organization and talent management including experience in positively leading change is required
- Excellent verbal and written skills is required
- Previous experience should include leadership roles in a healthcare product environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to understand and partner w/ enabling functions, as critical levers for success is preferred
- Strong demonstration of all successful behaviors in leadership is required
- Proven new product launch experience is required
- Ability to multi-task with a strong bias for results and solutions is required
- Strong Leadership skills in developing a team is required
- Ability to influence both senior leaders and line management without formal authority, be detail-oriented while maintaining a big-picture perspective and maintain flexibility in a dynamic environment are required
- Experience across other functional areas preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)