Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Global Business Insights - Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS)
Requisition ID: 5661180312
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies is recruiting for a Director, Global Business Insights, Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS), located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
- Position is responsible for leading a team within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the Medical Device Sector. Includes setting oversight of all Global Franchise Strategy and Innovation Marketing insights and analytics for the CARDIOVASCULAR & SPECIALTY SOLUTIONS (CSS) business.
- Position will serve as key representative on various leadership teams/boards to provide insights from both customer and market perspectives to inform business decisions. This role is a key contact for Global Franchise Strategy and Innovation (PLT) Leadership. Role will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to activate a team to support for learning and insight needs across the CSS business.
- Will also require an individual who is strong in collaboration and influencing skills. Other key stakeholders include Upstream and Regional Commercial Operations/Insight Teams, New Business Development and Finance organizations.
- Position will have responsibility for translating the vision of the COE to work teams. Must prioritize and set direction for the PLT Team’s capability and activity required to drive success of CSS. Must also lead a team of direct and indirect reports to ensure appropriate function and innovation of the work of the COE
- As the leader of various GBI Platform Teams, provide a clear vision, mission, scope, and process for Platform Insights Team; which includes direct and indirect reports working across primary and secondary market research, forecasting, and sales analytics.
- Proven track record of performance that demonstrates strong vision, leadership and ability to create a high performance global strategic insights team
- Strong results orientation while leading through others
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization to ensure an impactful level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Leading Insight Teams in
- Flawless execution of all activities required to drive success of the commercial business and pipeline
- Proactively synthesizing and sharing fact based insights and analytics programs to address strategic business needs across CSS leadership and Insight Teams
- Encouraging the development and implementation of new innovative insight and business analytics tools and techniques and processes
- Serve as key strategic partner to business leaders (PLT Leaders)
- Ensure that new products and programs are customer-centric and set up for high impact
- Serve as objective steward of the Business
- Set direction for the education and dissemination of integrated knowledge estate and market information for key business partners
- Serve on Global Business Insights Leadership Team and Platform Leadership Teams
- Leverage experiences to integrate novel/innovative methods for the business as it relates to the development and execution of strategic insights.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focused degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is preferred. MBA or MS is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting or a related field is required.
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred.
- Must have ability to positively inspire and motivate a team.
- Proven track record of managing in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration and influence is needed
- A minimum 5 years of experience managing teams is required.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- Approximately 20-30% Domestic and International travel is required. Weekend travel and work, participation in calls with regions requiring early morning/late hours as needed.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)